BHRT For Women
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy For Women
Hormonal imbalances are a major cause of concern for women all around the world.
Many women actually do experience hormonal changes through the span of their lives. This is quite common at all ages since women have biological cycles that are very sensitive to hormonal changes. While temporary changes should be no reason for concern, hormonal imbalances might become long-term issues for some women. Aging, as well as other health circumstances, might lead to regularly imbalance hormones, causing a wider range of health problems.
Among other issues, a hormonal imbalance could cause the following concerns:
- Mood swings (including depression, anxiety, irritability, and sadness)
- Metabolism shifts, increase in appetite, and weight gain
- Menopausal symptoms (such as hot flashes and fluctuating body temperatures, with different sensibilities to heat or cold)
- High blood pressure and heart health issues. (hormonal imbalances can also be linked with other problems, such as diabetes).
- Particularly strong blood flow during the menstrual cycle (in women who have not yet experienced menopause)
- Behavioral changes and other physical issues after childbirth (including depression and the so-called “post-pregnancy blues,” which causes women to experience sadness right after pregnancy and during the early stages of mothering, including breastfeeding)
The good news? It is possible for women to overcome hormone imbalances. In fact, they can actually mitigate the symptoms of hormone imbalance with a healthier, more active lifestyle, as well as by being particularly mindful to your nutrition.
However, plant based hormone therapy is actually the best way to make up for hormonal imbalance and restore the healthy routine that you deserve. In particular, BHRT (Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy) is actually one of the best solutions for women who are actively seeking to restore their optimal hormone levels.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is often administered via pellet therapy. This means that the healthcare provider users pellet implants, which are installed right underneath the skin of the patient. This process takes very little time to perform, and it is quite painless and non-invasive.
The pellets are specifically formulated to suit the health needs of each patient, following attentive analysis of the person’s blood work. In addition to that, the hormones that are featured within the pellets are actually very safe, because they are completely natural and identical to what your body creates.
As the name of the therapy might imply, these pellets feature bio-identical hormones, which are safe and free of any potentially harmful side effects. This means that BHRT ( Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy) is suitable for long-term use.
BHRT has already helped countless women throughout the world, in the quest to regain their day to day wellness and achieved a more balanced lifestyle.
If you have any question or concern in relation to BHRT ( Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy) , or other services we offer, you are welcome to reach out to us Hormone Therapy Physicians.